Wedding Photography Policy
- Pictures may be taken throughout the wedding, however, flash
photography is strictly forbidden during the ceremony. Flashes may
be used during the procession in and the procession out, only, so as
not to distract from the Sacrament. You will be given a maximum of
45 minutes for photography after the wedding. Flash Photography
may be used at this time. St. Joan of Arc décor such as flowers,
candles, crucifixes, etc. are not to be moved.
- During the procession in and out the photographer may move freely
from the midway point of the pews to the main doors of the church.
Flashes may be used at these times only.
- At no time should the photographer be in the sanctuary taking
pictures, before, during, or after the wedding. This would include the
steps leading up into the sanctuary, and in front of the Tabernacle.
This is out of respect for Our Lord.
- The photographer may position himself/herself to the left of the
sanctuary, in the balcony, or in the middle of the church (midway
point) during the exchange of vows, not distracting or obstructing the
view of the people.
- Please have the photographer contact the wedding coordinator at
least two weeks prior to the wedding.