Saint Joan of Arc Respect Life
The SJA Respect Life Team helps make the parish a center of life; a place where parishioners understand the issues and the importance of meeting the needs of those who are most vulnerable—especially mothers and their unborn children, and those who are seriously ill or dying and their families. Our membership is open to all who are interested in promoting the sanctity and dignity of human life, from conception to natural death.
What We Do
- Spiritual Adoption Program
- Speakers and Seminars
- FREE Supper and A Show
- Our Lady’s Mantle Sidewalk Apostolate
- Cradle Sunday
- Clowns for Life
- Living Rosary
- Rallies and Marches for Life
- Supports the Diocesan Pregnancy Resource Centers
- Supports Mantle of Hope
- Supports our Diocesan Office of Marriage and Respect Life
- Supports the Magisterium of the Church
Please consider SJA Respect Life an important part of your “yes” to God for all of the goodness He has graciously bestowed. We have monthly meetings and accomplish much via email. Even if you are involved in other service areas, we welcome your voice & involvement.