Perpetual Adoration Graces & Blessings
- Each holy hour that you make brings the world and everyone in the world closer to Christ.
- In your holy hour, "you are presenting to Christ all those who do not know Him or are far from Him. You keep watch in His Presence on their behalf," bringing down upon these souls in most need of God's mercy the Precious Blood of the Lamb to obtain their conversion so they go to Heaven to be with God for all eternity. (Eucharist: Sacrament to Be Adored, by John Paul II, L'Osservatore Romano 26 June 1996)
- Your holy hour deepens your union with Christ and brings great joy to His Heart and will make your soul everlastingly more glorious for all eternity.
- Through perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, you "contribute to the radical transformation of the whole world." (Eucharist: Sacrament to Be Adored, by John Paul II, L'Osservatore Romano 26 June 1996)
- Perpetual Adoration blesses the Church with vocations by providing an atmosphere where the Lord calls forth those whom He desires for priesthood or religious life.
- Your holy hour helps fallen-away Catholics return to the Church.
- Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration builds a bridge for our separated brethren to feel a place of welcome as all are invited to adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
- Your holy hour "makes reparation for the great faults and crimes of teh world." (Dominicae Cenae, by John Paul II, February 24, 1980)
- Your holy hour gives you the "peace that surpasses all understanding." (Phil. 4:7, John 14:27, John 20:19)